Emergency Dental Services Available
When you have a dental emergency (tooth or gum damage, a lost tooth, damage to dental work), please take the following steps:
- Call the office at 330-479-8646 to discuss your problem with a staff member.
- Follow any advice the staff member may give you to treat the situation at home.
- The staff member will schedule an appointment for you within two days of your call if they feel the situation requires that the dentist see you.
- If you are calling after office hours or on holidays and weekends, please leave a detailed message when prompted by the answering service, and a staff member will call you back the next office day.
- If the situation is urgent and you need help immediately, call the office number at 330-479-8646 and the answering service message will give you an emergency contact phone number so that you may reach Dr. Mallette at once.